Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mother Denim







I'm not sure about you, but I wear jeans almost every day of the week. I find it very fortunate that I can dress pretty casually at the office, which basically means jeans for me, Mon-Fri.

I am a big fan of the skinny/straight jean and would not relinquish my favorite style of denim for just any ol' denim brand.

However, after perusing the lookbook of L.A. Based denim collection, MOTHER denim, I may be changing my tune...

Soft as cashmere, in timeless silouhettes, MOTHER denim showcases 10 styles, all of which look great in their 'vintage' wash. But, I guess when you get the head designer of 7 for All Mankind (Tim Kaeding)and President of Sales at Citizens of Humanity (Lela Tillem) developing their own line, you're bound to get denim right.

2 comments: